used to be a dream and still is (somehow)

When I was still single, I had this crazy dream of becoming a musician someday. I wanted to be someone who can sing, play the guitar, and compose some songs. No matter how hard I tried, though, my voice just wasn't good enough to deserve any audience, attention, or praise. Still, my love for music was so great that I wanted to learn how to play the guitar so I can go ahead with composing and creating songs. At that time, I got to learn how to play a few songs that only make use of the basic chords like A-D-A-G, C-G-Em-F. I didn't get to learn a lot after that, though, since I am only able to practice whenever friends or neighbors would lend me their guitars. Now, I thought it would have been great if I found the time and money to pursue what I loved to do back then. Even if I won't make a career out of it, I would have practically enjoyed doing it as a hobby and then I would be able to pass what I've learned to my musically inclined daughter! Well, it's not yet too late to own one, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

how are you holding up?

that's my dad