Drama much?

Many times, in this walk through life, our faith in the Lord keeps getting tested. So many trials came our way yet we've always surpassed them. Gradually, one by one, we were able to weather our storms. And while there are still more battles to hurdle, we're going to take it as positively as we can. After all, that's just what makes this life even more exciting and challenging! :-)

We have always known that it's because of God that we're getting help from people at the right time that we needed them. Sometimes, we didn't even have to ask God for these things. Whether these are financial blessings, work opportunities, or some random acts of kindness from people we didn't expect to do them for us, all these just came in perfect timing! This is why nothing worries me that much anymore (although I can't help myself from being emotional sometimes because that's just the way I am). Whatever the future holds – I will keep reminding myself that I should not be shaken and I should not doubt or complain because God is in control. He will guide us to make the right decisions. So, it is only right to seek His guidance and lift everything up to Him. Even if we fail at one point, there may also be a purpose to it. What matters is that we're ready to get up and fight 'til the end.

Drama much? Nah, I'm just writing from the heart. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

how are you holding up?

that's my dad