it takes a little more kindness to self

I've made progress lately. Yahoo! I'm talking about my losing weight agenda. I am happy to say that I'm no longer stuck in the planning stage like it used to be for the longest time. I know I haven't been a little kinder to my body and health for a couple of years already. Not that I am doing it intentionally. It's just that I have deliberately allowed stress and other factors to conquer my physical well-being.

Still, I know the Lord has been helping me all throughout this journey. Through our Zumba sessions in the neighborhood, He has helped me gain new friends with similar goals and interest as mine. Although I wouldn't be able to join them for awhile due to a change in my work schedule, I know I can always join them anytime my schedule permits me to.

Laughing the painful cramps off :-)
Anyway, I promised myself that my battle with the bulge does not end with Zumba no longer part of my weekend activity. I have to rely on self-help videos and keep myself even more productive with household chores, motherly and wifely duties. Okay, I do need to mention that it's not just all about moving a lot. It 's also about eating less and eating right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

how are you holding up?

that's my dad