random thoughts on a Tuesday

Surprisingly, I woke up earlier than usual this morning. It was like my body clock was telling me to get up and not wait for the alarm clock to ring so I can have time for my blogging stuff. Ironically, I am not really sure what to write here. Perhaps I should just do a random thoughts post.

Today, Tuesday is going to be more than just a day after Monday. :-)LOL. Seriously, today is the schedule of our annual physical exam at work and I am not really excited about it because I'm still scared of needles. Haha! I've been through a major surgery before. Now I wonder why I'm still scared of the usual blood extraction routine. Anyway, I have already conditioned my mind about this. I know I am braver than this. Hopefully, I'll get this over and done with today. This is nothing compared to what I have already been through.

Tuesday is going to be fine.

On another note, I felt sad when I learned yesterday that a friend of mine is at the hospital. This woman is a whole lot braver than I am. I hope to be able to visit her after work today. She's been in and out of the hospital lately. I hope and pray that the Lord will restore her and give her complete healing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

married life - how's your listening skills?