keeping good memories of high school alive

I have plenty of memories during high school that I can probably share to my daughter later on. I'm sure she would love to learn all about my experiences - my joys, struggles and accomplishments as a student. I also have pictures to share to her where I participated in some activities such as the Junior and Seniors Prom. Oh, I wish I had plenty of souvenirs during high school but there were only a few. I remembered I had a slumbook/autograph (owning one was a growing fad at that time) where most of my classmates/batchmates have signed up. Sadly, I had it misplaced somewhere when the family moved from one place to another. Now, I am also thinking about where I placed my yearbook! I wish I had brought it with me when I left home. Today, there's more to just keeping a yearbook or pictures in high school and letting classmates sign autographs to keep, preserve, and hold memories of high school. You see, as I went over joyjewelers.com for class rings, I realized that high school students can also agree to have their own class rings specially made for their batch. Too bad we didn't have one for our own batch. If only we had thought about that during our time. Anyway, I might propose to have a class ring as souvenir during our high school batch reunion. Hopefully, our batch president and eventually the rest of my batch mates would buy the idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

married life - how's your listening skills?