it's husband appreciation day for me

Today is husband appreciation day for me and I have got to say it here - my husband is a rare find! These days, hardly do we find a guy who doesn't drink or smoke. Well, he would drink beer on rare occasions with family but he certainly knows his limits. In fact, most of the time he cannot go beyond two bottles of beer/pale pilsen. Also, with cigar prices soaring high lately due to the implementation of "sin" taxes in our country, any wife like me would appreciate a husband like him who doesn't smoke at all. He said he already knew the negative consequences of being a smoker; so, why should he cultivate smoking as a vice? For that and more, I am so grateful to God for bringing him to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

how are you holding up?

married life - how's your listening skills?