October in retrospect

October wouldn't be complete without celebrating our wedding anniversary and husband's birthday. I am happy and proud to say that, in our own pretty simple but special way, we've happily celebrated both occasions each year together. I know there's still a long way for us to go. Although I also know that there are still more trials to overcome and more storms to weather, I am confident that we can face them together without fear. After all, everything brings about a learning experience for us. Soon, there will be a lot of stories to tell to our growing daughter.

Despite the high-magnitude earthquake in the middle of the month, October for me is still not as bad as I thought. Somehow, it's an opportunity to help other people in need and it's also a chance to contemplate on the things that are yet to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

how are you holding up?