got my brother's attention

It is good to be writing about music and guitars as topic as I am already assured of an audience because I'll get my younger brother's attention. In my last post, I have mentioned about my dream guitar and he sent me a message about how awesome it would be if he can buy it for me as his birthday gift. He said he is also thinking of getting an electric guitar for himself. Indeed, an electric guitar should be perfect for him since he wants to be able to play great music with his band again; although, right now, he is still focused on his new job abroad. Hopefully, when he's back for good, he'll get to play with his band mates again; that is, if they're still around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

how are you holding up?