another act of kindness

I didn't expect to experience another act of kindness last week. When it was time for me to go home from work, I was quite thankful I was offered a ride from someone who lives just almost close to home. This is such a big thing for me as I thought I'm going to have to commute and to wait patiently for my turn to get a ride via a V-Hire service in SM. I was pretty much hoping and praying that I'll reach home earlier than usual since my daughter wasn't feeling quite well. I am genuinely thankful for this person - he could have chosen not to bother to ask but he did because he knew, if I had to commute, it's going to take me long to get home because of traffic. It was like the Lord has moved this person to ask me if I need a lift. Truly, God is amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

how are you holding up?