spell discomfort

Before I even had the chance to write a product review about a particular exfoliant I received for free (paid a little for shipping, though) from SampleRoom, I already thought about postponing this itinerary a little further. You see, I have just been to the annual beach party courtesy of the in-laws and had been swimming big time under the sun. As a consequence, this didn't really do my skin any good. I think I'm going to be peeling not because of the exfoliant (I have only used it for 2 days)  but because of sunburn. The procrastinator in me made me forget again to buy the sunblock that should have given my skin the best protection it needs. Fortunately, sister-in-law has shared to us her skin whitening lotion with SPF20. While it did work for some of us in the family, my skin still felt very sore from the heat of the sun even when I had SPF20 lotion on. Anyway, I am glad that husband and daughter didn't seem to have the same complaints as I did about the sun's heat getting through the skin. As for me, the itching and pain due to skin having a sunburn is quite an uncomfortable experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

married life - how's your listening skills?