Turned 45 this Month

Happy 45th to me!


A couple of weeks before I turned 45, my health has been challenged. Overthinking, anxiety, fear and worry overcame me, and it took a toll on my health even more BIG time.

But if there was something good that came out of me being unwell the past weeks is that I appreciated my husband even more for caring for me and looking after me even when he was also not feeling well himself at that time. Such a selfless husband.

I also realized the importance of slowing down and listening to my body, and to not allow stress to consume me - to give more value to exercise and spiritual time (my relationship with God). I also felt the love, care and concern of my family and some genuine friends who always kept checking on me, praying for me, and wishing me well. For all that I have been through and am still going through, I entrust them all to God.

At this point, I realized that there are no permanent friends, just as there are no permanent enemies. At 45, I declare that coffee and I are no longer friends!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

married life - how's your listening skills?