on towards the lucky seventh

In just a few days, marriage with husband will turn 7. Not that long a marriage mileage when compared to other couples, I know, but I am happy to say that, in all those years, life with him and our little girl was awesome. We've also faced all the storms in our life together without fear because we've already rest our worries to our awesome God.

I have been listening to this John Legend song for awhile now and I think I would love for this to be our anniversary song. Why not? "All of Me" is such a great song and I like the entire lyrics. Indeed, love grows each and every day that overlooking one another's imperfections already becomes second nature.

So, here's to our 7 years of being together as a couple:



... And definitely looking forward to the succeeding years towards a lifelong marriage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

how are you holding up?

married life - how's your listening skills?