a message of gratitude to my wonderful in-laws

When our HR personnel sent a message today congratulating my husband for his anniversary at work yesterday, I got teary-eyed. Her message was a great reminder that it has already been a year since we have been welcomed by my in-laws in their home. Moving away from our own home was something we needed to do since we couldn't find someone we can rely on to take care of our little girl while we are going back to work in an office environment. We are so lucky and grateful that the in-laws have been very gracious enough to welcome us into their home and to have unselfishly poured over their love and attention to our daughter. Hopefully, come January 2013, we are going back to our own home, bringing with us all the unconditional love and support they have shown to us while we are staying with them and while our daughter was in their care.

No words can ever express how grateful I am for their kind and thoughtful ways. Although we have already found someone reliable to watch over our kid, we know that the love/attention they have given to our kid is unmatched. I could never thank them enough. I pray that the Lord will bless them even more. Truly, they are among the finest, genuine people I have ever met in my entire existence. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

married life - how's your listening skills?