career and business talks with brother

Now that he's almost getting tired of waiting for the actual processing of his working visa for UAE, my brother told me he might not be able to hold his patience any longer that he'll probably just go into business. I believe starting  your own business is a pretty good idea especially if you are the type of person with excellent people and selling skills. Knowing my brother, I thought he's someone who really knows how to deal with and market to people; so, I told him that if he's really serious about going into business, I would support him on his idea. In fact, I should be able to help him market that business online. I told him to find something he loves doing and then we'll figure out a way to turn that into business. He told me he loves to drink beer and he wants to get into the business of selling beer. However, he wants to try making beer on his own so it can have a unique taste. I also learned he already found a good beer brewing kit that can help him get started.  I looked it up and concluded that the kit should be easy to operate as it comes with a manual. So now, he's actually torn between going back to working abroad or starting his own business. I thought either way should be fine as long as he is into something he loves to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

how are you holding up?