Oh I had goose bumps seeing and listening to this video. I never noticed that tears were already rolling down in my eyes. The video is the epitome of a mother's unconditional love for her child. It is a love similar to God's love for us when He gave His only begotten Son to die for us at a time when we were still sinners. He did this to give us eternal life if we will accept His invitation for Him to dwell in our hearts. Thank you so much for this most inspiring and emotional video. Happy Mother's Day again. God bless you all always.
They should make every child who curses at their mothers read this story. It's very touching, and sad at the same time. 'Course, I'd do the same for my child if a situation like that ever arises without question. I think, as mothers, we will always have a deep abiding and unconditional love for our children that can never be broken no matter what.
Happy Mother's Day to you, my dear! ;)
Dipx2 is so lucky to have a wonderful, beautiful, and special mother like you.
This video gave me goose bumps watching it. Sumakit puso ko for the Mom. Nakakiyak Sir Mel. im speechless. grabe naman sama talaga ng mga tao minsan. The mom's act is very heroic and more than that. she'd rather lost her sight for her children.
After reading all the comments, I'm reluctant to watch the video because I get very emotional about these sad stories even heartwarming stories. I'm glad I did though and of course, I cried.
I am not sure if I have mentioned in any of my posts that my father is a professional mechanical engineer and that he works at a sugar milling company. Career-wise, he actually had humble beginnings where he started from a mere rank and file employee who works hands-on with bearings, vise accessories and other industrial supplies and equipment that I am not familiar with, until he got promoted to a supervisory position. Today, even when he is already past the age of retirement, he is still working, although now I heard he is already holding a consultancy position (sort of). I am proud of my dad's achievements especially that I am aware that he worked really hard to earn his title. He's not from a well-to-do family; so, he had to work his way to get to college. I remembered even when he already got promoted in supervisory level, he's still willing to do manual labor if he deemed it necessary. He also has a lot of friends at work and this is because he didn't forge...
Many times I wonder if there is really some truth to that thing called "7-year itch" in marriage. I heard it is that stage when couples will purportedly experience too much familiarity with each other that would somehow cause a serious stir in their relationship. Like most people, that is not something that I look forward to happening in the next 2 years. Of course, I would like to believe that there is no such thing as a "7-year itch". Without sounding too presumptuous, I asked someone I know who's been married for more than 20 years if she has experienced that stage of her married life, although I am aware that not all marriages/relationships are the same. She kind of told me that it's normal for couples to have differences despite the love they have for each other. She told me that right now, though, the challenges in their married life started popping up again now that her husband appears to have lost the sharpness of his hearing. Many times, their arg...
Does anybody know how to interpret what my one year old princess is actually talking about here? I can't seem to transcribe her words more clearly. For those who can give an interesting interpretation, I'm giving 100 EC credits. Is that a good deal? :-) I am really amazed at how interested she is in communicating to us even though her words don't make any sense just yet. Oh, what a milestone!
Oh I had goose bumps seeing and listening to this video. I never noticed that tears were already rolling down in my eyes. The video is the epitome of a mother's unconditional love for her child. It is a love similar to God's love for us when He gave His only begotten Son to die for us at a time when we were still sinners. He did this to give us eternal life if we will accept His invitation for Him to dwell in our hearts. Thank you so much for this most inspiring and emotional video. Happy Mother's Day again. God bless you all always.
ReplyDeleteThey should make every child who curses at their mothers read this story. It's very touching, and sad at the same time. 'Course, I'd do the same for my child if a situation like that ever arises without question. I think, as mothers, we will always have a deep abiding and unconditional love for our children that can never be broken no matter what.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day to you, my dear! ;)
Dipx2 is so lucky to have a wonderful, beautiful, and special mother like you.
This video gave me goose bumps watching it. Sumakit puso ko for the Mom. Nakakiyak Sir Mel. im speechless. grabe naman sama talaga ng mga tao minsan. The mom's act is very heroic and more than that. she'd rather lost her sight for her children.
ReplyDeleteOhmygosh that was so sad! I just finished drying my eyes. I see it as a reminder to be nice to our mothers, lol!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day - I hope that you had a wonderful weekend with your precious little girl!
I have known this story long time ago but still ............. I cried.
ReplyDeleteWhat a touching story. ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy mother's day Jo! belated actually.
I missed visiting here Kuya Mel...
ReplyDeleteBelated Happy Mother's Day to your Mom and wife as well...Blessings!
My Family Daily Adventure
dear all -- this reply is a little late.. thanks for sharing your thoughts on this video.. it's indeed touching and heartbreaking..
ReplyDeletehi princess, thanks for visiting my site.. i have a feeling that you have mistaken this site as brother mel's :-)
After reading all the comments, I'm reluctant to watch the video because I get very emotional about these sad stories even heartwarming stories. I'm glad I did though and of course, I cried.
ReplyDelete