getting caught up

The past few weeks went pretty hectic that I again find it really hard to sneak in to blog as well as to blog hop. Yes, the line had been very busy again. Thinking about it, I felt sad about not being able to see my good friend before she went back to the U.S. There is also another friend that I have been meaning to see and she's even just around the corner from where I work. Oh, I really felt bad about not being able to attend to two consecutive birthday parties hosted by these two mommy friends. My little girl should have enjoyed the two separate Jollibee birthday parties but it was too bad because her mom got caught up with other pressing itineraries. It's a good thing that these mommy friends understood me and my situation. I do hope to make it up to them next time!

I have not even written/blogged long enough but my daughter wouldn't get to sleep if I don't sleep beside her. So, off to bed will I go now. I'll probably just pretend to sleep and sneak back in if I can. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

that's my dad