a quick update on today's event

It was kind of our boss to let us go home at noon today because of a typhoon. I had a lot of things to do at work but it was safer to be at home than be trapped in the workplace when the strength of typhoon increases. Indeed, when calamities like this strike, we would want to be with our family than anywhere else. So, I was excited about the thought of surprising our daughter for being home early. However, when we arrived home, we found our daughter sleeping in the sofa. She doesn't want to be surprised, huh! Anyway, it's not like I didn't have anything to do besides waiting for her to wake up. I thought it was also good chance to tinker with the computer as I remembered that a Windows cleanup is already due. Definitely, I am no longer pleased with my computer's performance. However, I could not proceed as planned as I realized we had power outage - something that naturally happens when there's a threat of a strong typhoon. The power just got back tonight, though, but it's almost bedtime when I got the chance to go online. Right now, I definitely could use some sleep. So, any updates that I need to make on the computer had to be put on hold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

the pink blouse and memories from the past Christmases

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow