hey it's been awhile

I am not even sure if I'm prepared to do a blog today but it sure feels awful not being able to see anything new on my page. Thus, I really feel like sitting down for awhile and see if I can make even just a single update.

It was a fun December last year for me. I can't remember exactly how many parties I joined and went to but I had remembered what it felt to celebrate with friends and family. At a company Christmas party where there was a raffle draw, I won and brought home an induction cooker. I've never been lucky with raffle draws. Almost always, my name would never get picked that I never expected to win anything anymore. Anyway, I'm glad I won that appliance. It's good to have one so that we can have something  we can conveniently use when our gas stove runs out of LPG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

that's my dad