can't sleep just yet

I am not really insomniac but there are really times when I can't get to sleep even when it's already past bedtime and even when the lights are already out. This is one of those times where I am still trying to keep myself sleepy while husband and daughter are already in the middle of their sleep. This gets me totally envious especially when I hear one of them snore! I'll leave that up for readers to guess which of them is the snoring type. :-)

By the way, the reason why I'm having trouble sleeping today is probably because I had too much caffeine during the day. I rely too much on coffee (and sometimes cola or soda!), which is also why I can't bring my weight down. Actually, I can let go of soft drinks any time but my day would never be the same without a drink or two of coffee. I thought perhaps it is about time to go for brewed coffee instead of instant coffee mix. Hopefully and pretty soon, we can have our own coffee maker at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

that's my dad