here comes October Special!

It's funny how you end up getting too busy to blog lately despite wanting to do so, yet find yourself checking out the link to an old post of a blogger friend during a lunch break, and then find yourself or your alter ego being mentioned in the post (A Tag from Shengkay) you are reading.  This, by the way, showed up on her 'feedjit live' widget of her blog about a week ago.

I originally intended to publish this post before September would have ended; but lo and behold, it is already October! :-)


Thank you brother Jason for this photo :-)




So, after a year of being tagged, here are my quick answers to the questions:

1. Do you think you’re hot?
A lot of people say I am, which is why I am "forced" to think that way. LOL! Seriously, I am! :-)


2. Upload a picture or wallpaper that you’re using at the moment.





3. Talk about the picture.
The little girl in the picture is my daughter. She inspires me to work harder. All weariness goes away when I am with her; and if that's not possible for some reason, I just simply look at her picture.

4. When was the last time you ate chicken meat?
Just last month. Can't remember when exactly it was but it was a 'tinolang manok' - the one cooked with malunggay (horse radish) leaves.

5. The song(s) you listened to recently.
Oppa Gangnam Style -- haha, can't believe this (and the dance steps) keeps playing on my head over and over again, even at work. Last song syndrome, eh?

6. What were you thinking as you were doing this?
I was thinking of how I would make October special without having to spend so much  as this is an important month for me and hubby. Soon it will be 5 years since I've been married to a wonderful person. Isn't that great? #excited mode

7. Do you have nicknames? What are they?
My mom(+) had a nickname for me - Luannie (pronounced as "lu-wa-ni") but no one ever used it to call me.
Meretrisha is the name I would often use online and especially when I don't want to use my real name which is Joanne.
Mashka is a nickname given by a high school friend of mine, Contessa. She got that from one of the characters in the book she was reading at that time. So, this is how I got joannamashka as the domain name but I believe I have a post about that already.
Haha.. information overload? thought you'd like to know..:-)

8. Tag 8 blog owners -
Jenn, Cat, Shiela, Juliet, Brother Mel, Lainy, Jellybelly, Bing 

9. Who is your No.1?
Jenn of My Sweet Haven

10. Say something about No.5.
Brother Mel is a spiritual adviser. A very good person that can help you realize God's greatness and kindness through his blog posts.

11. How did you get to know No.3.
We're officemates, up until right now. I am also godmother to her son.

12. How about No.4?
We're officemates as well. Apart from that, we are also neighbors.

13. Leave a message for No.6.
Hi Lainy. Sorry I have not blog hopped lately but I sure love to read all your blogs/writeups.

14. Leave a lovey dovey message for No.2.
Hi Cat, my friend! We've both been busy these days. I'm just so glad to see your updates on Facebook. Happy to see pictures of you, the family, your escapades and the beautiful pictures you are sharing.

15. Does No.7 and No.8 have any similarities?
No, not really. :-)

16. State 5 things you know about No.1.
An ex-officemate, now a very good friend of mine. She was my mentor when it comes to blogging for extra income. She went home from the U.S. just recently for a vacation. I'll have a separate post about it later on.

17. State the similarity of a goat and cow?
They have milk. Haha! That's the best impromptu answer I can think of.

18. How did you feel when you answer the above question?
I feel like a celebrity being interviewed. Hahaha.. :-)

Thanks for reading. I am glad to have answered all of the questions. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

that's my dad