my ever thankful heart

I just love it when the U.S. celebrates Thanksgiving holiday. I am loving this holiday more this year especially now that I just got back from working in traditional office. The company I work for follows the American holidays in determining our non-working days. This is why I was fortunate to have enjoyed a two-day respite from work. In fact, I'd consider it as a four-day vacation from work if I were to include Saturday and Sunday. Yey! Thank you, America! :-)

In connection with the Thanksgiving holiday, I told my husband I am going to post again something about gratitude. I always have a lot of things to be thankful for in my life. Overall, life has been great. Despite a few setbacks here and there, I feel like the Lord has been very kind to me and my family. With God's help, there weren't troubles that me and my husband weren't able to endure together. I think I've said or written this somewhere. Why do I feel like I keep repeating myself? *grin*

In terms of work and career matters, one of the things that I am thankful for is having met wonderful employers along the way. I am referring to both my previous and current employers. There is only one word I can describe both of them - they're "heaven-sent"!

It was a little hard to say goodbye to the previous company I have worked for. In fact, I had initially thought about keeping it (it was a full-time online job) while also working in traditional office. However, I know it would be a point against my integrity if I don't let my previous boss know about my career plans. Besides, it would be hard to serve two masters full-time since I obviously don't have a bionic body. To make the story short, ex-boss wished me well in my career move. In fact, he sent me a wonderful and touching message that I will forever cherish and I will share them to you here, my few readers! :-)


Now, I am not so sure if I deserve ALL those words from him.. Husband has only one advice for me - cherish these things in your heart and not in your head.... :-)

I also have nice words to say about my current boss and the company I am now working for in general. I would like to thank them, especially the big boss, for taking me back without hesitation. I promise to work harder in order to meet or exceed (hopefully) their expectations.

There will be more gratitude posts to follow.

Comments

  1. It is very obvious that the Lord loves you very much and has blessed you with wonderful bosses in your work. That is favor of God and favor of men that you experienced. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

that's my dad