rural yet urbane

About three months ago, we bought a beautiful furniture set made of bamboo logs. I fell in love with its design that we didn’t push through with the plan of buying the sofa set that we saw at the mall. It saved us a few bucks! It gives a rural yet urbane appeal to our simple concrete house. You’d be amazed just how much love and effort a simple furniture maker puts into his small business of making beautiful furniture out of simple bamboo logs. He didn’t even use high-tech equipments, just his skillful hands. It was not until I bumped into this interesting furniture website that I realized that the furniture set I bought was called a “rustic furniture”. All the things we learn every single day. Yes, I’m proud to say that I own a “rustic furniture” as this type of furniture never goes out of style.

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

the pink blouse and memories from the past Christmases

A Merry Bloated Christmas