writing to get sleepy

it's long past bedtime and i'm still wide awake. somehow my afternoon nap had triggered this unsleepy mode. hubby had been sleeping for more than three hours now. i'm sitting here in this little side of the bed, trying to write something. i'm not sure if it's a good thing but writing has a soporific effect on me. everytime i start to write something, my sleepiness sets in. now, does that make me a budding writer? bad writer.. hehehe c'mon, be nice. i'll be in bed with stephen a few minutes from now. i've been thinking, what have i done to deserve this guy? everyday i'm so grateful to God for giving me my match. he's not the romantic or mushy type but he sure has a way of making my heart melt. why, because he is a man of action. and a prayerful guy. he can be serious and funny, too. everyday i've discovered more good things about him. i've read somewhere that your husband can be your real best friend. i'm seeing it happening now. i'm sure mom's happy watching me from above--her son-in-law takes really good care of her daughter. we may have some trials along the way but life is definitely full of gifts and surprises. like the one i'm having now.. a new life is beginning. an answered prayer. forever grateful to God.

how far have i gone? bed is calling. i have an appointment with O.B. tomorrow. good night to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

that's my dad