Tuesday, September 16, 2014

a fast rising singing sensation

Remember the name - it's Cydel Gabutero, a ten-year old singing champ from San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines. She can definitely captivate an audience with her voice. She started singing and joining competition at a very young age. Every year, she gets even better and better. All of her shyness goes away as she starts to sing and gets carried away by the song. I believe this is her time to shine. I really hope she gets to be part of The Voice (Kids) or anywhere else her singing journey takes her farther to.  She really has what it takes to be a star! Pretty soon, she's going to be the next international sensation.

I just so love her own rendition of "I Am Changing". I love the song, too. So, I have got to share it here. Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails