it's a pleasure to be listened to

If you ask me today what kind of job I would want to do if I weren't doing what I am doing today, the first thing that comes to my mind is the teaching profession. Hopefully, someday I would get to fulfill this. However, there's another dream job that I would also want to try one day and that is to be a DJ. One of the challenges of aspiring DJs, though, is on their ability and willingness to learn how to operate different kinds of technology as they come. For me, I think I'd make a good DJ because I can imagine myself having fun while getting my hands busy with any DJ equipment. I thought it would be great to be listened to or to have an audience when you're talking or when you're playing music. I think this is a job that doesn't really feel like it's a job at all, especially if you're the type who loves music and is not also leaning to only a specific genre. Well, with this really cool job of playing and mixing music and talking to listeners, aging will probably be a slow process. It's definitely a pleasure to be listened to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

the pink blouse and memories from the past Christmases

that's my dad