towards our seventh this year

My husband is not the type who wants to wear jewelries and accessories. Yes, he is that simple. If there's one jewelry that I can ask him to wear, that would have to be our wedding ring; although that, too, is something I would sometimes need to remind him about. Anyway, speaking of my husband, I realized we've been married for almost seven years already. The other day, I jokingly hinted at him that since he did not give me anything on Valentine's Day (he's not the showy or mushy type), the seven years of our marriage very well deserve a Scott Kay wedding band as our anniversary gift for each other this year. Thankfully (not really sure why I said 'thankfully'), he didn't really say No to this suggestion. I thought I should at least feel a pang of hope but he only said to wait another 18 years. LOL. By then, I'm sure I would already have a different wish. Seriously, I'm really not that materialistic; although I also wouldn't mind being spoiled sometimes. I'm already happy we stuck together - for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

that's my dad