feeling recharged

Today, I'm happy I've had the chance to send my little girl off to school. Rarely do I get the chance to do this because of my work schedule. This is why whenever  I would enjoy a day off from work because of a holiday or a service incentive leave, I would always want to spend it by making time with my daughter. When she woke up this morning, she was so happy to see me. At first, she thought it's still a weekend (and that's because she found me not in a rush  to go to work) that she refused to prepare to go to school. She eventually complied after I've explained to her that it's a Monday and that her mom is just enjoying a holiday off. Thanks to Presidents Day, I'm so glad to have enjoyed long weekends at home with the family. Tomorrow is going to be a lot different than today, though; but no matter how busy the rest of the week would turn out for me, I think I am already prepared for it. After all,  I have already recharged myself for a couple of days. Bring it on, yeah! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

the pink blouse and memories from the past Christmases

that's my dad