guilty as a mother can be

What's keeping me sad sometimes about us moving back to our own home (even though I know we are doing the right thing) is leaving my daughter to a nanny when she could have been happier being with her cousins at the in-laws' place. Deep inside, I feel really guilty every time we have to extend extra hours at work because I know my daughter is patiently waiting for us to come home every single day. Had she been under the in-laws' watch, I would not be as guilty as I am  these days. Indeed, parenting is a little difficult when you cannot find the right balance. Anyhow, husband and I are now planning on reporting earlier than usual at work so that we can make it home earlier as well. This also means that we need to get to sleep earlier than we normally do. Unfortunately, I am still up (and blogging!). There's one more post to do before going back to bed to join husband and daughter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

how are you holding up?