dreaming of being a teacher

I told my husband I would like to be a teacher in the future. I remembered when I was a child, this was what I earlier dreamed to become but this dream got buried away when I also thought I wanted to become a lawyer someday. Unfulfilled dreams, huh? These days, my thoughts suddenly went back to wanting to be a teacher and this is probably because I thought it would be great to teach while my daughter is schooling. How convenient can that be for us? :-) Anyhow, these are just plans and thoughts for now. I just thought of writing these thoughts down even though I am not really one hundred percent sure about this plan. May the Lord continue to guide me in all that I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

how are you holding up?