dinner with old friends

with my former office friends
While husband is still not done with work in the office today, I had the chance to meet up and have dinner with old friends and former office friends. Actually, another good friend of mine  arrived from the U.S. and she treated us to dinner. Definitely, it was great to see them again. Even for just a short while, I had the chance to be with them where we talked about the good old times we had back then as office buddies. We all just laughed at those funny and silly times we did in the past. Of course, it was also our time to update each other about the latest events in our lives. I felt sad to learn that one of my friends just got her heart broken. This guy (the culprit) almost became her husband. He had already proposed and they have already looked around for their wedding bands but, sadly, the guy cheated on her; so, the wedding was off. Anyway, she can always think of her being free and single again as her chance to find better prospects. I'm sure she'll get to have her groom soon. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

that's my dad