thinking of a gift for a terrific husband

I have personally declared this day as husband appreciation day. I do appreciate him everyday for everything that he is and everything that he does but just this week, he had practically over delivered. I will spare all the details but it has something to do with him being a great listener. You see, when there's something that's bothering or troubling me, he is all ears for me. What seemed to be complicated for me seemed easy enough for him to solve. For all those times that he's been a terrific husband and confidant, I thought he deserved to have a gift from me and I am thinking of getting him a guitar and a chord book. He's been wanting to add guitar playing to his list of his hobbies. Hopefully, he will be able to learn how to play great music and I’ll be his biggest fan he will never lose. The purchase will have to wait, though, as I am still saving up my extra earnings online to be able to come up with an amount to pay for such a terrific musical instrument.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

that's my dad