an employee's take on Christmas

As an employee, there are many things that I love about Christmas. Aside from the 13th month pay which I look forward to receive (I'm smiling here), we also have our weekly Kris Kringle as a prelude to our company Christmas Party. It's really exciting to receive gifts even though we still have no idea who is giving us our presents every week. Anyway, we will find that out during the revelation.

Here's what I received so far from my Mystery Giver

Another thing that's just as exciting as the 13th month and the Kris Kringle is our Christmas caroling contest during the party. As for our group, we haven't been seriously rehearsing yet. In fact, we are still trying to agree on what karaoke version of the Christmas song to use.We can't seem to decide on the genre of the song yet. Some of us wants to sing the pop rock version while the others want the classic version. I am almost tempted to suggest that we buy cme wireless midi at Musicians friend so we can conveniently record our material and give us that winning edge. I also asked an officemate if he would want to showcase his talent by playing the guitar himself but he was quick to refuse because we don't have a lot of time for rehearsal that we might as well use some mp3 instrumental. I'll have an update later on our company Christmas party.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

that's my dad