almost Christmas

This early, many parts of the city are already glittering as homes and establishments have already put up their decorations and lights as their way of welcoming the Christmas season. Stores and malls have already made their themes even more Christmas-y than last year. Some weeks ago, I had been to J Centre Mall in Banilad (one of the newest malls here) and I just love how they have put up their decorations. Here's a picture I took of their entrance when I was there to buy some personal and office stuff.



this one is at J Centre Mall entrance
I love going to this mall because it's near my workplace and it is not too crowded yet. Moreover, the stores that are in this mall that I have been to are selling a lot of good stuff at reasonable prices. I'm pretty sure they also have plenty of activities lined up for this year's celebration of Christmas. I hope to be back soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

that's my dad