Motherhood celebrated

Sunday was pretty special because we were celebrating Mother's Day at home with the in-laws. It was actually a double celebration as hubby's aunt also celebrated her birthday. I felt special not because I received flowers from husband. As a matter of fact, he didn't think of giving me any but it is no reason for me to feel disappointed like I once used to. After all, flowers are not practical gifts because I will have to dispose of them when they rot and wither, anyway. See, I am starting to think like him. LOL. I am happy to say, though, that he took care of our laundry that day without asking me to help out. He also ordered 3 trays of leche flan from mother-in-law. That was clever of him to decide on having leche flan served on Mother's Day because it is also his favorite. :-) Overall, my heart is full of happiness because of the many blessings I have received from God. Motherhood is surely one of my biggest blessings. There may also be trials along the way but they didn't
come without solutions. God is good!

Comments

  1. glad that you had a wonderful mothers day celebration sis! and thanks again for the fb greetings. as for me, we had dinner at my sister-in-law's house and celebrated mothers day with her family. memorable na rin especially that until now si georyl, gini-greet pa rin ako ng happy
    mothers day, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy BELATED mother's day, my dear! I'm glad you and the fam had a wonderful time together. Also, I bet the leche flan was delish! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

that's my dad