prelude to changes in my life

I really think I'm getting older. I know my birthday will be in the next few days but that's not the only reason why I feel like I am getting older than I was before.

Lately, I have noticed these things about myself:

  • I watch and read a lot of news. No more horoscopes and stargazing :-)
  • I'm beginning to become forgetful and I have this tendency to repeat myself that if people were like the Wordpress comment notification, they're likely to tell me "it looks like you've already said that!"... Oh, my bad, I'm sorry!
  • I don't use my cellphone that much anymore like I used to. SMS has taken a back seat. I realized that cellphone load is an expense - so I have cut down on that SMS habit. This may also be the reason why I'm not getting messages from friends anymore. LOL. Thank God there's still Facebook.

More importantly, now that I am getting older, I have gone through some changes in my life - MAJOR changes! And I'm going to reveal some of them on my succeeding posts.

Comments

  1. good luck sis!

    and advance happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sis!

    A favor. Please update the list of sponsors. We have an additional primary sponsor. Please check the updated sponsors' list on the mechanics page:
    http://www.justanotherpixel.net/2010/10/thirty-on-30-in-my-life-official.html

    Thank you! Apologies for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @gee: thanks sis
    @blankPixels: no probs.. updated already sis.. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

the pink blouse and memories from the past Christmases

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow