favorite sponsor's post: georyl now on spotlight

If you have visited here via Entrecard, you might have noticed or read one review that says nice words about me. Those words actually came from Gee of Georyl dot com back when she was still blogging as the twitterer. That's where I have come to know her first. Right now, I even got to know her better when she decided to focus on blogging with her heart.

Would you like to know the best post that I loved reading from Gee/Georyl?
Well, personally, I love the words she has recently written about me on the occasion of my birthday in her blog. Below are excerpts from that post that I'd like to keep as a sort of memento on my blog:


Coming from someone who blogs with her heart, these words made me blush, smile and grin from ear to ear (LOL). Indeed, sweet, kind and sincere words make us feel good inside and out.

However, if I were to vote on her "best post" for blankpixels' contest, I believe I should vote on a post that's not totally about me. I'm talking about her mushy post last August where she talks about her ideal man - her husband. At first, this came as a surprise to me because I once had the impression that she would not write things about this nature but then I realized later that she had already updated the header of her blog to reveal that she's blogging with her heart. :-) I'd like to highlight this as her best post because I love to read posts about love and declarations of love. Being the mushy woman that I am, I can very well relate to her ideal man post. :-)

But of course, this is just my opinion. If you think otherwise, I suggest you check out her archives to find your own best post. :-)

Okay, let me just disclose that this is my official entry to blankpixels' Thirty on 30 Fave Sponsor's Post. Now, this may be an entry to a contest but I am definitely writing this from the wholeness of my heart. :-)

P.S.
My friends, you still have a lot of time to join blankpixels' contest (contest ends on November 30). I'd like to invite you all to join. Just check out the link above to know more about the contest details and prizes. :-)

Comments

  1. Thank you for joining and promoting my blog contest, sis. I also loved that post of Gee about her ideal man.

    Good luck, sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's my pleasure to join your contest. Thanks for wishing me well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the kind words sis! i'm touched as well. I seldom write personal posts like that and i'm glad you (& mhel) liked it. good luck to the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She deserves all the kind words you've written about her as I am sure you also deserve what she has written on her blog about finding a friend in you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @gee: you're welcome sis
    @vera: thanks vera

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

the pink blouse and memories from the past Christmases

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow