your name on the cake

I just have to write about this. I'll write this under 'senti moments' category. It's really true that we feel special when we find our name on a birthday cake. Even though I didn't get to celebrate my actual birthday with a bang, I celebrated post birthdays with my in-laws last December 28 and had my name on a cake! Actually, this was the second time that I celebrated post birthdays with them and we always have a sponsor -- my husband's sister Ruthie! Isn't she sweet? This was actually my second birthday cake with them but I feel a renewed excitement just seeing my name on the cake every year even though the limelight is shared with other names. I guess I am really OA. :-)

So, to all of you out there who probably have no idea what to give to their loved ones on their birthdays, as simple as a birthday cake with their name on it would give them a smile on their faces.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

how are you holding up?