the weather in cebu

I woke up with my husband still sleeping soundly in bed. I just realized it's Valentine's Day! It's a rainy morning. Makes me want to go back to bed but I guess I've had enough sleep already that I decided to open the computer and do a little surfing. While I'm at it, I'm thinking, or should I say daydreaming, if we were to live anywhere in America today, which state would that be? We do have relatives living in New Jersey but I guess it would be a wonderful experience to live in Arizona, particularly in Scottsdale. For the record, I just learned that they've experienced their warmest weather this year. At 80 degrees, I think I would love to be in Arizona to experience their warm winter. Also, if I may add, if anyone is thinking of relocating or retiring anywhere in the U.S., why don't you check out the White Mountain Vacation Club (courtesy of SFP)?

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

how are you holding up?