A Valentine's Dinner at Max’s

Like I mentioned in my previous post, it’s been a rainy day in Cebu. Not good for celebrating Valentine’s Day elsewhere. We thought we should be staying in the house but we realized we needed to buy my pre-natal vitamins and to pay our electric bill. So we had no choice but to get out of our cage and take care of these itineraries. After taking care of these things, we simply decided to celebrate Valentine’s Day by having a dinner date at Max’s restaurant. This is our favorite restaurant, by the way.


I think I have eaten too much again. Guilty as charged. LOL. I even enjoyed drinking a glass of iced tea but I don’t think it will do any harm to my princess inside my womb. Please, it’s just a glass of iced tea hehehe. It was a Happy Valentine’s Day for the three of us. Happy Valentine’s Day to all my friends!


Comments

  1. Awwww! Great shots, momma! Happy Valentine's Day to you three! Yay!

    Everyone looks so happy.

    OMG, you're making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we were taking turns taking pictures of one another until I finally got the nerve to ask a service crew to take a picture of us together hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy V-day to you both!! Stay in love....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

that's my dad