pregnancy complications

it's been awhile since my last update. somehow i've acquired some complications that go along with my pregnancy. for one, i believe it's major laziness. i just realized i haven't been very useful in the house lately. my husband doesn't complain much about it although i try to make it up by doing the laundry. i get easily tired and sleepy most of the time. waking up early and getting to work on time is also a major problem, hubby has to drag me out of bed. good thing, though, we haven't been tardy since the start of my pregnancy but every working day has always been a rush hour. oops, i know this wouldn't sell for a movie. sorry, jackie chan!

if there's anything i'm crazy about doing-- it's eating! the first trimester was a disaster, i almost can't eat anything. now that i am already in my 17th week, i am literally eating for two. i know i should watch my diet but i really can't help it. my growing appetite is a major hindrance. hubby thinks i am making my pregnancy as an excuse to eat anything i like because he knows i love to eat even when i was still single. but really -- this is different. my appetite is getting strange these days. i get hungry most of my waking time :). in fact, it's almost dinner time. hubby is cooking "utan bisaya", a dish with all the vegetables that we love. it's pure good stuff this time. i can eat for two again, without feeling guilty.

okay, so it means i'm ending this blog now. i have to do my share in preparing the table. hmmm, am i getting useful or what? i love my husband!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

that's my dad