not feeling good today

Free Smileys & Emoticons at Clipart of.com
i've been sneezing for the nth time today. stuffy nose, heavy head, sore throat, what-have-you. not feeling quite well. i guess i caught a really bad cold. flu perhaps. and it's interfering with my concentration at work! all the prize we have to pay for being pregnant, tsk tsk. i just hope that this will go away soon or else i might have to ask my doctor to prescribe me something safe to relieve me of this condition. will have to wait until sunday though for my next scheduled pre-natal visit. meanwhile, i'll have to make do with drinking lots of water and getting some rest whenever i can.

extra bonus: i feel very sleepy! hopefully, next year, i'll be more productive. this year, i believe, i'm entitled to a maximum tolerance. :)

okay, i have to get back to work now. just had lunch and i wasn't enjoying my meal. appetite is definitely on leave, indefinitely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

that's my dad