Don Moen's REVIVAL Concert

Last april 11th, we had the chance to listen to Don Moen's songs live at the U.S.P. Open Grounds in Lahug, Cebu City. It was really a good experience. I can't fully describe how I felt that night but I've been crying for almost the whole run of the concert. Tears of happiness would be a good guess. I felt so happy that I'm sharing this experience with my husband, that we both agreed to buy tickets to the show. Well, I really would have wanted to watch in the front row but I have compromised to buy the general admission tickets since this is more or less out of our budget. Anyways, front row or not, we still felt God's presence that night. I felt so happy and blessed that me and my husband are one in rejoicing and praising God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the need for a dining room set

Tips on How to Effectively Apply Eye Shadow

how are you holding up?